Each player builds a fleet by choosing ships, squadrons, and upgrade cards whose total fleet point cost does not exceed the total agreed upon by the players. The fleet point cost of each ship, squadron, and upgrade is printed in the lower-right corner of the card.
- A fleet must be either Rebel-aligned or Imperial-aligned. It cannot contain any ships, squadrons, or upgrades that are aligned with the opposing faction.
- A fleet must have one flagship and cannot have more than one flagship.
Fleet Points Edit
- The standard fleet point total is 400 points.
- Players may build fleets of any fleet point total as long as they both agree on the total.
- A fleet cannot spend more than one third of its fleet points, rounded up, on squadrons.
Upgrade Cards Edit
- Equipped upgrade cards are placed next to the ship card to which they are equipped.
- A Rebel ship cannot equip an Imperial upgrade card, and an Imperial ship cannot equip a Rebel upgrade
card. A card’s faction affiliation, if any, is indicated by the faction’s symbol to the left of the fleet point cost.
- A fleet cannot contain more than one card with the same Unique Name.
- A ship cannot have more than one upgrade card with the "Modification" trait.
- A title card can be equipped to a ship only if the ship and the title card share the same ship icon.
- A commander card can be equipped to any ship of the appropriate faction.