Dice can be modified in the following ways by game effects:
- Reroll: When a die is rerolled, the attacker picks it up and rolls it again. A die can be rerolled multiple times.
- Add: When a die is added, roll an unused die of the appropriate color into the attack pool.
- Change: When a die is changed, rotate it to display the indicated face.
- Spend: When a die or die icon is spent, remove that die from the attack pool.
- Cancel: When a die or die icon is canceled, remove it from the attack pool.