Navigate is 1 of 4 Commands. Resolve the during the “Determine Course” step of movement.
Increase or decrease the ship’s speed by one, and/or increase the yaw value of one joint by one for this maneuver.
Increase or decrease the ship’s speed by one.
- • Admiral Ozzel (Imperial Commander): When a friendly ship resolves a command, it may change its speed by an additional 1.
- • General Madine (Rebel Commander): When a friendly ship resolves a command, if it spent a dial it may increase 1 additional yaw value by 1. If it spent a token, it may either change its speed or increase 1 yaw value by 1.
- • Quantum Storm (G-75 Title): " : After you execute a maneuver, you may exhaust this card to execute a 1-speed maneuver with a yaw of "-"."
- Engine Techs (Support Team): " : After you execute a maneuver, you may exhaust this card to execute a speed-1 maneuver."
- Nav Team (Support Team): " : Your „maneuver“ tokens can either change your speed or increase your yaw value by 1.
- Phylon Q7 Tractor Beams (Offensive Retrofit): "Modification. When you activate, you may exhaust this card to choose 1 enemy ship of your size class or smaller at distance 1-5. That ship must spend a token or reduce its speed by 1 to a minimum of 1."
- Defense Liaison (Officer): Before you reveal a command, you may spend 1 command token to change that command to a or command."