Repair Command is 1 of 4 Commands. Resolve after revealing the ship’s command dial.
Gain engineering points equal to the ship’s engineering value and spend them on the following repair effects.
Gain engineering points equal to half of the ship’s engineering value, rounded up, to spend on the following repair effects.
Repair Effects Edit
- Move Shields (1 pt.)
Spend one point to move one shield by reducing one of the ship’s hull zone’s shield dials by one and then increasing another of its hull zone’s shields by one (without exceeding its maximum shield value).
- Recover Shields (2 pt.)
Spend two points to recover one shield on any of the ship’s hull zones (without exceeding its maximum shield value).
- Repair Hull (3 pt.)
Spend three points to choose and discard one of the ship’s faceup or facedown damage cards.
Special Rules Edit
- A ship can resolve repair effects in any order.
- A ship can pay for and resolve each effect multiple times if it has the engineering points to do so.
- When a ship resolves a command, it must completely resolve one repair effect before paying for and resolving another.
(For example, if a ship has five engineering points, it can discard 1 damage card and then recover one shield in a hull zone with no shields remaining.)
- After a ship resolves a command, it loses any remaining engineering points. Engineering points do not persist from round to round.
- • Redemption (Nebulon-B Title): "When a friendly ship at distance 1-5 resolves a command, it gains 1 additional engineering point.
- Defense Liaison (Officer): Before you reveal a command, you may spend 1 command token to change that command to a or command."
- Engineering Captain (Officer): Before you reveal a command, you may spend 1 command token to change that command to a ."