This is the second of six steps during an attack.
Gather attack dice to form the attack pool and roll those dice. Gather only the dice that are appropriate for the range of the attack as indicated by the icons on the range ruler. Remove 1 die if the attack is obstructed.
- If the defender is a ship, gather the attack dice indicated in the attacking hull zone’s or squadron’s battery armament.
- If the defender is a squadron, gather the attack dice indicated in the attacker’s anti-squadron armament.
- If the attacker cannot gather any dice appropriate for the range of the attack, the attack is canceled.
The next step during attack is Resolve Attack Effects.
Cards that effect your Initial Attack Pool Edit
- • General Cracken (Rebel Commander)
- • Admiral Montferrat (Imperial Officer)
- • Jaina's Light (CR90 Title)
- • Insidious (Gladiator Title)
- • Stronghold (Quasar Fire Title)
- Jamming Field (Fleet Support)
- Expanded Launchers (Ordnance)
- Rapid Reload (Ordnance)
- Enhanced Armament (Turbolasers)
- Slaved Turrets (Turbolasers)
- Spinal Armament (Turbolasers)
- High-Capacity Ion Turbines (Ion Cannons)
- Disposable Capacitators (Offensive Retrofits)
- Flight Controllers (Weapons Team)