Squadron Command is 1 of 4 Commands. Resolve after revealing the ship’s command dial.
Activate a number of friendly squadrons up to the ship’s squadron value that are at close–medium range of the ship. Each squadron activated in this way can attack and move in either order. The squadrons are chosen and activated one at a time.
Activate one squadron as described above.
- • Vector (Gozanti Title): ": The speed of each squadron without Heavy you activate is increased by 1, to a maximum of 5, until the end of its activation."
- • Adar Tallon (Unique Rebel Officer): "After you resolve a command, exhaust this card to toggle the activation slider of 1 squadron activated with that command."
- • Admiral Chiraneau (Unique Imperial Officer): ": Squadrons that you activate can move even if they are engaged. When an engaged squadron moves in this way, treat it as having a printed speed of '2'. "
- Flight Commander (Officer): "During your activation, you can resolve your command after you execute a maneuver."
- Weapons Liaison (Officer): "Before you reveal a command, you may spend 1 command token to change that command to a or command."
- Wing Commander (Officer): "Before you reveal a command, you may change that command to a command."
- Rapid Launch Bays (Offensive Retrofit): "Before deploying fleets, you may set aside a number of friendly squadrons up to your squadron value next to your ship card. : For each squadron you would activate with this command, you may instead place 1 of your set-aside squadrons within distance 1. It cannot move this activation."
- Pursuant (Quasar Fire Title): "When you reveal a command other than a command, you may discard this card to resolve a . You treat this command as if you spent a dial."