You can find the Tactical Values of a Ship in the right upper corner of the Ship Card. They consist of three types.
Command Value Edit
- The players must assign command dials to their ships so that each ship has a number of command dials equal to its command value.
- The maximum number of command tokens that a ship can have is equal to its command value.
Squadron Value Edit
- The ship may spend its command dial to activate a number of friendly squadrons up to its squadron value.
Engineering Value Edit
- The ship may spend its command dial to gain engineering points equal to its engineering value.
- The ship may spend its command token to gain engineering points equal to half of its engineering value, rounded up.
See also Edit
For a overview of Tactical Values of the different ships look at Ship Comparison Chart.